Looking for these products : Penetrant Flourecent ZL.60D Magnaflux – 1 pail = 18 liter Model A Brass Sprayer S Steel, Cap. 1 liter – as the name for spray any chemical Penetrant / MPI – completely portable – refillable & rechargeable – pressurized by free air – made in THE U.S.A Easy, drop email at firstname.lastname@example.org :)
NDT ALL AROUND THE WORLD :
1. ABB AMDATA http://ping.fm/teYAa NDT solutions including imaging systems and UT instrument linearily tester.
2. AGFA http://ping.fm/z88gA X-ray films.
3. Agfa NDT http://ping.fm/P18mu A Super website including STRUCTURIX Film Systems http://ping.fm/6jJ9i/BU/NDT/index.nsf/EN/structurixfilmsystems.htm RADView http://ping.fm/ee8LM/BU/NDT/index.nsf/EN/radviewdigitalsystems.htm Krautkramer http://ping.fm/ls9qM/BU/NDT/index.nsf/EN/krautkramerultrasonicsystems.htm SEIFERT http://ping.fm/KKRza/BU/NDT/index.nsf/EN/pantakseifertx-raysystems.htm and PANTAK http://ping.fm/RY9P4/BU/NDT/index.nsf/EN/pantakseifertx-raysystems.htm
4. American NDT Products, Inc. http://ping.fm/AvWyI NDT equipment and supplies.
5. ANDEC http://ping.fm/guRQu Ultrasonic and eddy current systems and probes, and concrete inspection systems.
6. ANSER http://ping.fm/0UyYw QUASAR and sonic pulse inspection systems for heat exchangeer tubing.
7. Applied Technical Services http://ping.fm/baObq A consulting engineering firm for NDT as well as other testing services.
8. Applied Test Systems, Inc. http://ping.fm/qM07b EDM notches simulating caracks for UT and ET.
9. Automated Inspection Systems, Inc. http://ping.fm/1OZ0u UT imaging systems.
10. Baker Testing Services, Inc. http://ping.fm/UqPHP Broad range of testing services.
11. Bio-Imaging Research, Inc. http://ping.fm/oN95t X-ray imaging systems for industrial applications including CT and digital radiography.
12. Bright Technical Services Inc. http://ping.fm/uVeSK NDT services world wide.
13. Bycosin AB http://ping.fm/BUKfV Bycotest: Products for PT and MT (penetrants, magnetic particle products, cleaners and equipment).
14. Centurion NDT http://ping.fm/1wxSu Established in 1992 to continue ET and UT product lines from Magnaflux.
15. Circle Systems http://ping.fm/zJ8pA Powder and fluid for MT.
16. Comtech NDT Inc. http://ping.fm/t9Q8G NDT of tanks, pipelines, railroad, etc.
17. Conam http://ping.fm/vmkvi NDE and material inspection services.
18. CSC Force Measurement http://ping.fm/DP4Iy Equipment for force and torque mesurement.
19. C.S. Products (Testing Equipment) Ltd. http://ping.fm/E9jfe Equipment and automated systems for industrial gamma RT.
20. Curtis Industries http://ping.fm/46BsP Speciality machining such as EDM notches and flat bottom holes. Also grips for test equipment.
21. Cygnus Insturments http://ping.fm/VSoT7 UT thickness gauges.
22. Dakota Ultrasonics http://ping.fm/Pd6wb Ut thickness gauges for detecting corrosion.
23. Dantec Dynamics GmbH http://ping.fm/DSoNd Shearography equipment for providing fast and accurate information about defects inside of composite materials. Also electronic speckle interferometry equipment with digital correlation capabilit for 3D stress and strain analysis.
24. Deltatest by Bengt Tornblom http://ping.fm/xhTrQ ET equipment.
25. DETEK, Inc. http://ping.fm/iWPr2 NDT equipment and accessories. Magnetic field indicator.
26. DeW Systems Ltd. http://ping.fm/UmZlF Dedicated NDT equipment mainly concentrating on MT, UT and ET.
27. Digital Research & Development http://ping.fm/E6nTQ Computer-based NDT training.
28. Direct Measurements, Inc. (DMI) http://ping.fm/kyThU Systems for wire-free strain measurement.
29. D.W. Harris Consulting, Inc. http://ping.fm/VKDao Mechanical integrity program specialists.
30. Eddy Current Technology, Inc. http://ping.fm/GywqQ ET.
31. EFER http://ping.fm/cyCSQ Endoscopes for VT.
32. Electro-Lite http://ping.fm/vC2kO UV & VISIBLE light-curing technology and service.
33. Electro-Spect Testing Systems http://ping.fm/yOLLy AC and DC underwater electromagnetic yokes.
34. Envision Product Design http://ping.fm/sWXc3 RT. Film-less digital imaging technologies using CMOS panel with the high resolution.
35. Etalon Inc. http://ping.fm/HXEaY UT transducers, sensors, and piezo devices.
36. Everest VIT http://ping.fm/THmfY Remote visual inspection.
37. Everest Imaging http://ping.fm/2inv0 Remote visual inspection.
38. Faxitron X-Ray Corporation http://ping.fm/3QtW1 RT. Microfocus and cabinet X-Ray Systems.
39. FLIR Systems http://ping.fm/7kGIW Infra red camera for thermal imaging
40. FOERSTER http://ping.fm/40IR2 Electromagnetic testing
41. fomafilm.com http://ping.fm/CpQ7q NDT on-line sales including x-ray film.
42. Force Institute http://ping.fm/FQYSW NDT techonological service center. UT P-scan.
43. Force Measurement Division, Commercial Scale Co. Inc. http://ping.fm/MK406 Force Measurement Products
44. FRS-Omega, Inc. http://ping.fm/UTNeG Repair and manufacture of Borescopes and associated peripherals
45. Fuji Film http://ping.fm/FbRbK
46. GE Inspection Technologies http://ping.fm/D6AcO RT, UT, ET equipments, including Agfa, Krautkramer, Seifert products, and NDT services.
47. Geophysical Survey Systems, Inc. (GSSI) http://ping.fm/tE4aC Ground penetrating radar systems and electromagnetic induction insturments for ground survey.
48. GE Panametrics http://ping.fm/lFi9n UT equipment.
49. Gigahertz-Optik Inc http://ping.fm/4MYZC Instruments for the measurement of/with light including UV illuminance meters for NDT liquid penetrant testing (PT).
50. Golden State Magnetic & Penetrant Lab. http://ping.fm/VKmyO
51. Goodfellow http://ping.fm/S4Pz5 Metals and materials to meet the needs of research. Inspection and proceesing services including MT and PT.
52. Gould-Bass Co., Inc. http://ping.fm/p32Q5 MT and PT.
53. Gulf X-ray Services, Inc. http://ping.fm/GaABa NDT Equipment and supplies.
54. HARFANG Microtechniques Inc. http://ping.fm/2MGbL Hand-held ultrasound phased-array instruments and analysis software. Member of the Sonatest NDE Group.
55. Hitachi Construction Machinery http://ping.fm/T5oIV UT equipments.
56. Hobart Institute of Welding Technology http://ping.fm/Qtv3S Training courses including MT, PT and VT.
57. Hocking NDT http://ping.fm/9LMPb ET equipments and probes.
58. HYTEC Inc. http://ping.fm/I54AM 3D CT and holographic residual stress measurement systems.
59. Imaging Supersonic Laboratories http://ping.fm/07Mqy UT transducers, pulsers and visualization. Videos of UT wave propagation are also presented.
60. Industrial Control Machines sa http://ping.fm/Mjbik RT: Portable X-ray equipmpentincluding 160-360 kV both directional and panoramic true radial beam. All Panoramic models are also used on crawlers for pipes inspection.
61. Imasonic http://ping.fm/M2g1A UT transducers based on piezocomposite technology for industrial and medical applications.
62. Impact-Echo Instruments, LLC http://ping.fm/1IUmB Impact-echo test systems for NDT evaluation of concrete and masonry structures.
63. Imperium, Inc. http://ping.fm/Cmdf1 Real time C-scan UT imaging. Video image gallery.
64. Industrial Sensors and Actuators http://ping.fm/eOX9e Electromagnetic Transducers (EMAT) and related electronics and software.
65. Inspection Consultants International Philippines, INC. http://ping.fm/zZcbg Agency for Inspection, Testing, and Certification.
66. Inspection Port Systems http://ping.fm/BOpCX Self-locking, self-sealing inspection plugs for NDT.
67. Inspection Services, Inc. http://ping.fm/zfPF6 Inspection service for storage tanks.
68. Inspection Technologies, Inc. http://ping.fm/6tV9z One stop shop for all NDT and quality testing needs.
69. Instrument Technology http://ping.fm/NedAd Viewing equipment including borescopes.
70. Integrated Material Control Engineering NV http://ping.fm/iZ2k1 Instrument for measuring the resonant frequencies and their damping (Loss-factor) of materials and products based on impulse excitation. Applications include determination of elastic properties, fault detection and in-process control.
71. International Light, Inc. http://ping.fm/9MFoe UV and visible light measurement, radiometer and photometer.
72. Iris Inspection Service http://ping.fm/tOk8k Services and equipment for heat exchanger tubing inspection.
73. JC Technical Consultants, Inc. http://ping.fm/hfHL6 UT pulser/receiver and scanner.
74. JSR Ultrasonics http://ping.fm/hIq3I UT pulser/receivers and systems.
75. Karl Deutsch http://ping.fm/P1XIc UT Flaw Detector, Layer Thickness Gauges, Wall Thickness Gauges, Crack Depth Meters, Steel Sorting Bridges, Transducers, Magnetic Particle Crack Detectors, Ultrasonic Automatic Plants, etc.
76. Karta Technologies, Inc. http://ping.fm/PHPkW NDT training on CD-ROM.
77. Keramos. http://ping.fm/UEB4C High performance piezoelectric ceramics for UT transducers.
78. Kevex X-ray http://ping.fm/LbIjN Microfocus and high stability x-ray sources for RT.
79. K. J. Law Engineers, Inc. http://ping.fm/EqlUj ET equipment.
80. Kodak http://ping.fm/TAQwk
81. KPR ADCOR INC http://ping.fm/OcbBL PT kit for detection of surface flaws.
82. Krautkramer http://ping.fm/egjTr UT and ET equipment.
83. Labino http://ping.fm/5EVwy UV lamps for MT and PT.
84. Lasson Technologies http://ping.fm/o8AWh Insturments and systems for laser ultrasonics.
85. Laser Technology http://ping.fm/drxpc A manufacturer of Shearographic and Digital Holographic NDT Systems for industry. LTI also supplies in-house and on-site testing services.
86. L&W Research http://ping.fm/H9Dnv A manufacturer of precision X-ray systems. Applications utilize scanning electron beam and X-ray technologies.
87. Lavender http://ping.fm/N1xPt NDT training and examination programme.
88. Leak Testin Specialists http://ping.fm/9UAiE Testing a d training in all leak testing methods.
89. LIXI, Inc. http://ping.fm/Sd8EA Real time radiography for RT.
90. Magnaflux http://ping.fm/wSyWF MT and PT equipment as well as processsing materilas used for NDT.
91. Magnetic Analysis Corp. http://ping.fm/GZX3f ET, UT and MT instruments and systems.
92. Magwerks http://ping.fm/0AetO MT equipment and service.
93. Marietta X-Ray Inc. http://ping.fm/A6GYM Seifert products integrator.
94. Marktec Corporation http://ping.fm/ZXwq5 MT, PT material manufacturer and system supplier.
95. MR Chemie http://ping.fm/089YC Mterial and system of Penetrant(PT) and magnetic particle(MT) testings for crack detection. Also bubble testing for vacuum leak detection
96. Matec Instrument Companies http://ping.fm/AklZ7 UT systems.
97. Meraster S.A. http://ping.fm/RvXFo Magnetic testing in-situ of wire ropes developed jointly with University of Krakow.
98. M.K.C Korea http://ping.fm/2vP7O NDT equipments and systems distributor.
99. MQS http://ping.fm/uxL0l A wide range of NDT services.
100. MX Industrial Distributors http://ping.fm/nQ8J6 Distributor of NDT equipment and provider of calibration services.
101. NDT First http://ping.fm/4A53o Menu-driven database record-keeping systems for NDT.
102. NDT Group http://ping.fm/yuzJj NDT inspection services.
103. NDT Resource Center http://ping.fm/xrEkW NDT education service on the Internet.
104. NDT Seals http://ping.fm/Tdhya Plugs and labels to identify and access to inspection points on insulated and noninsulated pipes. NDT inspection services.
105. NDT Supply http://ping.fm/JLpIl Online resource for small NDT instruments, supplies and accessories.
106. NDT Systems http://ping.fm/mDLhx Portable airborneirborne UT flaw detector.
107. NDT Technologies http://ping.fm/0FRqf Non-Destructive wire rope test instrumentation.
108. Newco http://ping.fm/0NwvX Full NDT service in the southeastern part of U.S.A.
109. North Star Imaging, Inc. http://ping.fm/ie1qD Supplier of full NDT equipment and accessories.
110. Northwest NDT Ltd. http://ping.fm/1clqA Supplier of qualified inspectors.
111. Novalite http://ping.fm/U0baz Hand-held, battery operated UV lamps with HID (High Intensity Discharge) light source.
112. NTB GmbH http://ping.fm/mm2Xt Digital X-ray inspection cameras for industrial applications .
113. N.T.S. Ultrasonics Pty Ltd. http://ping.fm/pOZ74 Australian based designer of ultrasonic instrumentation for NDT and rail flaw detection.
114. Nuclear Associates http://ping.fm/4YHqj RT instruments and accessories.
115. NUSON Inspection Services http://ping.fm/vznmP UT Data Acquisition Station (500 MHz) and flexible probes for automated inspection of (bended) tubing with ID 10-82 mm.
116. Olympus America http://ping.fm/QeS2u Borescope inspectiona and remotevisual inspection.
117. Olympus Europe http://ping.fm/iNlkN Borescope inspectiona and remotevisual inspection.
118. Olympus Indutrial http://ping.fm/Kw0Ck borescope, videoscope and video inspection system.
119. Panametrics http://ping.fm/kSY9P A part of Olympus NDT.
120. PANTAK http://ping.fm/T3Eqk/BU/NDT/index.nsf/EN/pantakseifertx-raysystems.htm X-ray sysytems.
121. Petroleum & Refractory, Inc http://ping.fm/NMJ1Z Pipeline hydrotesting, refractory inspection, UT services, etc.
122. Phoenix Inspection Systems Ltd http://ping.fm/pI38A Designers, manufacturers and suppliers of UT and ET inspection systems. Also transducer manufacturer and supply, technical support, Level III and consultancy.
123. PH Tool http://ping.fm/ogezq Manufacturer of customer specified EDM reference standards, flat bottom holes, ASME, ASTM, IIW and Navships test blocks in all materials.
124. Physical Acoustics Corporation (PAC) http://ping.fm/SaNIC NDT Solutions for the World in Acoustic Emission, Ultrasonics and Eddy Current to include Instrument Sales, Inspection Service, Research and Development and Training.
125. Plumstead Quality and Training Services http://ping.fm/XTlMS NDT training, auditing and Level III services.
126. Prism Testing and Inspection Lt http://ping.fm/1wMvM Whole range of NDT inspection services to industries.
127. PQNDT Inc http://ping.fm/W8pv0 Professional placement of NDT personnel.
128. Prueftechnik AG http://ping.fm/eLy8J Laser shaft alignment, condition monitoring, induction heating and NDT
129. Prueftechnik NDT GmbH http://ping.fm/ZmQ3M ET equipment for tubing, bar, billet, wire, hot rod and hot dip galvanizing lines. ET probes and supplies.
130. Q-see man international http://ping.fm/6LMKk Manufacturer of NDT concrete testers.
131. Quality Material Inspection http://ping.fm/fy3rb UT and ET. Air-coupled UT for composite panels.
132. Quality Network (QNET) http://ping.fm/MixoE QNET is the marketing and services affiliate of the Fraunhofer-Institute NDT (IZFP) in Saarbrueken, Germany. IZFP develops NDT solutions to determine material properties, to detect and characterize material discontinuities and to monitor quality control and operating safety in fabrication and production processes. QNET comprises a number of network members in various countries.
133. Quality NDE http://ping.fm/aaDpw Manufacturer of radiography accessories. Also distributer of NDT equipment.
134. Quality Testing Services, Inc. http://ping.fm/tt8Rr NDT and training, infrared inspection, calibration, destructive services and ASNT authorized Exam Center.
135. RADView http://ping.fm/HGEnA/BU/NDT/index.nsf/EN/radviewdigitalsystems.htm Digital X-ray systems.
136. Radiatronics NDT Inc. http://ping.fm/hkbUV Online resource for NDT testing, quality contrrol, training, repair and calibration.
137. Ray-Check http://ping.fm/mZjgh RT Image Quality Indicators, UT Reference Blocks and Eddy Current Crack Standards.
138. R-CON Nondestructive Test Consultants, Inc. http://ping.fm/kSpI7 NDT equipment and supplies, training and consulting services.
139. R/D Tech http://ping.fm/TI7mX A part of Olympus NDT.
140. Reinhart Associates, Inc. http://ping.fm/uGhsn NDT training.
141. Rich. Seifert & Co. http://ping.fm/z0U3e X-ray systems.
142. Roentgenbedarf-Gerd Grosche http://ping.fm/kaomU News service on radiography and RT. (in German)
143. Rudarmel Enterprise, Inc. http://ping.fm/ayKjF Multi-meddia NDT training produccts as well as flawed specimens and NDT services.
144. Russell NDE Systems http://ping.fm/Run72 Radiographic testing services using Gamma and X-Ray crawlers for pipeline Inspection. (Canada)
145. SAIC’s Ultra Image International http://ping.fm/kRAi4 UT and ET imaging and digital radioscopy.
146. ScanMaster Systems http://ping.fm/oDAwW Instruments, transducers and systems for UT.
147. Scan Systems http://ping.fm/NVMxO Portable EDM to create artificial flaws for NDT equipment calibrations on both ID and OD of tubular goods as well as inside forged products such as valves.
148. SDI (Structural Diagnostics, Inc.) http://ping.fm/A6jbf Automated NDT inspection systems and instrumentation.
149. Second Wave Systems http://ping.fm/OTA2Q
150. SEIFERT http://ping.fm/tcxUl/BU/NDT/index.nsf/EN/pantakseifertx-raysystems.htm X-ray systems.
151. SE Systems, Inc. http://ping.fm/s8PSu Computer-based ET equipment.
152. Sensors & Software Inc. http://ping.fm/BvfeT Ground Penetrating Radar to detect any buried objects under ground.
153. Sherwin Inc. http://ping.fm/UVrAR Liquid penetrant inspection products. Also it issues a newsletter “Penetrant Progress”.
154. Silverwing UK http://ping.fm/c0Nl1 A Non destructive examination (NDE) equipment manufacturer concentrating on the Above Ground Storage Tank (AST) market. Magnetic Flux Leakage (MT) corrosion detection and sizing floor scanners and a complimentary range of Ultrasonic (UT) wall crawlers.
155. SkyScan http://ping.fm/TZLkR High resolution X-ray microtomograhy (micro-CT), X-ray microscopy, non-destructive 3D-imaging.
156. Silverwing http://ping.fm/rDUPn Magnetic leakage flux equipment and aervice. MT
157. SkyScan http://ping.fm/67mLP High resolution X-ray microtomograhy (micro-CT), X-ray microscopy, non-destructive 3D-imaging.
158. SLX, Inc. http://ping.fm/GcbMh Noise Suppressor consistiong of a preamplifier to enhance weak signal and two bandpass filters to suppress noise for UT instrument.
159. Snell Infrared, Inc. http://ping.fm/Vx2dX training, certification and suport for thermographers.
160. Sonaspection http://ping.fm/KfOor Design and manufacture of flawed specimens for NDT training and certification.
161. Sonatest PLC http://ping.fm/F7hhi manufacturer and distributor of UT detectors and thickness gauges, X-ray systems and a wide range of NDT equipment and accessories.
162. Sonix http://ping.fm/ZyLKe UT equipments
163. Sonotech http://ping.fm/ZGcbh UT couplants and additives for water based UT systems such as immersion tanks.
164. S.O.S. Software. http://ping.fm/SIkUl Software and programming services for NDT including corrosion analysis
165. Spectronics http://ping.fm/rFIkI UV lamps and related equipment.
166. Staveley NDT Technologies http://ping.fm/vUO98 A part of Olympus NDT.
167. StressTel http://ping.fm/6F6dM UT thickness gauges, UT bolt stress measurement and related software.
168. Structure Scan http://ping.fm/e3bQD Subsurface radar for inspection of concrete structures.
169. Structural Diagnostics, Inc. (SDI) http://ping.fm/gF9iG Automated NDT inspection systems and instrumentation.
170. STRUCTURIX Film Systems http://ping.fm/h1frL/BU/NDT/index.nsf/EN/structurixfilmsystems.htm X-ray films.
171. Tech Service Products (TSP) http://ping.fm/qJhYT NDT Equipment and supplies, training and calibration services.
172. Technical Service Group (TSG), Inc. http://ping.fm/QkDuk Real time X-ray equipment, accessories & services for RT.
173. TECNITEST INGENIEROS SL (Spain) http://ping.fm/BqPxu NDT engineering. UT immersion tanks and crawlers.
174. Technofour, Inc. (India) http://ping.fm/sCnui ET systems and metal detectors.
175. TED: Test Equipment Distributers http://ping.fm/QAOQJ NDT equipment distributer.
176. Tektrend http://ping.fm/kXAqf UT, ET and AE inspection systems. Also guided wave inspection and EMAT tansducers.
177. Test Equipment Distributors http://ping.fm/cGOjv Equipment, accessories and supplies for NDT.
178. Testwell Laboratories, Inc. http://ping.fm/yZF1j NDT services and consultancy.
179. Thermal Wave Imaging, Inc. http://ping.fm/PtAvR Infrared NDT.
180. Trilion Quality Systems http://ping.fm/VOj98 Laser ESPI(digital holography) and shearography for NDT.
181. Ultran Group http://ping.fm/sPz6w Recently, Ultran Labs, SecondWave Systems, and Sonipure have merged to become The Ultran Group. UT transducers for industrial and biomedical applications. Also noncontact trasducers and systems.
182. UniWest http://ping.fm/8hkzx ET instrumentation and bond tester.
183. US Inspection Services http://ping.fm/pB34K Full NDT services in both laboratory and field locations.
184. utcalblock.com http://ping.fm/ptzUk Online sales of UT calbration blocks.
185. UTEX Scientific Instruments http://ping.fm/JAEaW UT pulser/receiver, Data Acquisition Software and Imagine3D – Ultrasonic Simulation Software.
186. UXR http://ping.fm/lVBvU New and reconditioned NDT equipment.
187. Vallen-Systeme GmbH http://ping.fm/zOAZK Acoustic Emission (AE) equipment, system and support. Free software for wavelet and dispersion analysis.
188. Valpey Fisher http://ping.fm/XYR7o UT transducers.
189. Varian http://ping.fm/fmP9h Linatron for high energy X-ray applications.
190. Vermon (France) http://ping.fm/qoAQ9 Piezoelectric composite transducers.
191. VisiTec Microtechnik GmbH http://ping.fm/Lpzgq A large scanning electron microscope for the NDT of specimens up to 300 kg in weight or 1 cubicmeter in volume.
192. Visual Inspection Technologies http://ping.fm/mscNN Remote visual inspection.
193. V. J. Technologies http://ping.fm/Xdsn2 Digital real time x-ray system for RT.
194. VM Products, Inc. http://ping.fm/2aRK7 ET probes and calibration standards
195. VORTEX http://ping.fm/5QkLP Mainly software for eddy current testing.
196. Votum http://ping.fm/s14TI UT flaw-detector-tomograph and Bond Tester.
197. Westinghouse Nuclear Services Canadian Division http://ping.fm/3uXtA ET probes
198. Willick Engineering http://ping.fm/eFSgj X-ray systems.
199. Xactex http://ping.fm/w3mOh UT and ET instruments and transducers.
200. XiTec http://ping.fm/fHiXi Portable fluoroscopic imaging (real-time radiography) device for NDT.
201. Xray Associates LLC http://ping.fm/gSYrt Sales and service company for industrial x-ray systems
202. Yxlon International http://ping.fm/EJlys X-ray systems for RT.
203. ZETEC http://ping.fm/TsNHL ET equipment.
from Heather Atkinson – email@example.com
date Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 04:39
subject NDT blog
Would you like to add Class Instrumentation Ltd http://www.classltd.com to your NDT blog? We are an NDT and ultrasonics instrumentation company based in the UK serving the marine and fire protection industries, among others.
Class Instrumentation Ltd
837 Garrett Lane
four point probe tester manufacture inChina, Please kindly allow me
introduce our factory for you: Suzhou Tongchuang Electronics Co., Ltd. specializes in four point
probe tester /semiconductor materials tester in the production and
research and development. It has been 40 years of history, our factory
engineers designed and developed the first generation of four-probe
test system, and now my company’s four point probe products are the
basis of the first generation to improve the product many times. Characteristics of our products are Reliable, Repeatable, Cost
effective. (cheapper a lot than JANDEL or FOUR DISMENSIONS ) and
stable performance. And our productsmarket share over 50% inChina
local market. Also see our four four-probe instrument characteristics are as follows: SZT-2A
used automatic test aircraft,The advantages of automatic test
aircraft: automatic test stand with automatic sensing devices, close
to the measured object implemented automatically slow down when, to
avoid the loss of the detected objects and wear of the probe
measurement accuracy can be improved as well. SZT-3to determine the polarity of semiconductor materials, and
reference material for heavy with sound and light alarm. SZT-4 digital four-probe tester, body compact, easy to operate, medium
range, very suitable material for re-refining back to sorting. SZT-5tester silicon compound is silicon material from the two test
instruments (SZT-3 and SZT-4) combination. Our products are widely used in semiconductor materials companies,
solar companies, colleges and universities of the Department of
physics, Department of microelectronics and Materials, and scientific
research institutes. For example: Chinese Academy of Sciences Institute of Metal Research(shenyang) WuhanUniversity of Technology NanjingUniversity WuhanUniversity SichuanUniversity ZhejiangUniversity of Technology Jinao Solar Panel Co.,Ltd
The Download from Gauge menu item is used to transfer data from the gauge to the computer. The data must be transferred to directly to a file on the computer, so the first thing you will be asked for is a filename. You can also select where on your computer to put the downloaded file.
To perform the download, connect the gauge to the serial cable and also start the computer program. If you have not yet done so, be sure to choose the serial port from the Settings, Com Port. Activate the download function on the computer, either by clicking the icon on the tool or using the File, Download from Gauge menu. Now select where the file is to be saved and what the file name will be. Note that while you are not forced into using any file extension, the data is transferred as a text file, so an extension of :”*.txt” would be appropriate.
Once you have named the file, press the Download button on the dialog box and another dialog should appear which says: “Start sending data from gauge now”.
Turn on the thickness gauge and press the MEM key once, The message FILE should appear, followed by the currently selected file such as “F 01”. This display will alternate about once a second. Now while FILE is on the display, press the UP ARROW key twice. The display should now indicate SEND ALL. You can scroll back if you go to far with the DOWN ARROW key. Once SEND ALL appears you are ready to transfer. Press the SEND key and the display should appear BUSY.
Now, provided that the serial cable is properly connected and the correct COM port is selected, the “Done” button on the dialog box should become active. Wait until the “BUSY” message disappears from the thickness gauge and then click the “Done” button with the mouse.
The downloaded file should open automatically and display your data.
any question ? give me comment :)
look at my pictures. If you are interested, please contact me for more
details. Thanks. Forest Lee,
Sales Manager, TX Co., Ltd
Pelanggan Yth :
Dengan ini kami informasikan bahwa Chemical MPI dari produk Circlesafe USA, telah banyak digunakan di sektor Manufature, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Aircraft, Shipyard dan lainnya, adapun acuan standard dari produk ini sudah mencakup hampir seluruh standard International yang ada.
Dengan hadirnya produk ini di Indonesia, dimana kami sebagai Distributornya , siap memberikan pelayanan jual dengan kualitas yang baik, harga yang sangat kompetitif, garansi , dan semua data teknis termasuk MSDS ataupun sertifikat.
Berikut adalah Pruduk list MPI Chemicals sbb :
*MPI CHEMICALS *
*PRODUCT LISTING OF CIRCLESAFE – USA
Materials for Wet-Method Magnetic Particle Inspection*
*MI-GLOW® #800 – *Low background, high sensitivity and durability fluorescent particles for use in a
solvent carrier. Certifiable to AMS 3044 and major aerospace specifications.
*MI-GLOW® #810 *- MI-GLOW® #800 fluorescent particles premixed with powdered WETTING
AGENT #100 for use in water media. Certifiable to AMS 3044 and major aerospace specifications.
*MI-GLOW® #218X* – MI-GLOW® #118 fluorescent particles premixed with powdered WETTING
AGENT #4 for use in a water media.
*MI-GLOW® #920* – MI-GLOW® #920 fluorescent particles for use in a solvent carrier. Certifiable to
AMS 3044 and major aerospace specifications.
*MI-GLOW® #920W-* MI-GLOW® #920 fluorescent particles premixed with powdered WETTING
AGENT #34 for use in a water media.
*MI-GLOW® #600 *- Distinctive red particles for UV and/or visible light applications. For use in a solvent
carrier. Ideal for inspection on welds and applications where high sensitivity is required but a dark
environment for UV is difficult to attain.
*MI-GLOW® #850* – MI-GLOW® #600 dual-light particles premixed with powdered WETTING AGENT
#100 for use in water media.
*MI-GLOW® #106 *- Black particles for use in a solvent carrier for detecting fine defects, certifiable to
AMS 3041 and other documents.
*CIRCLESOL M -* A high flashpoint petroleum solvent specifically designed for use in magnetic particle
inspection. Meets the requirements of AMS 3161, AMS 2641, DOD-F-87935, and Pratt & Whitney 1887.
Advanced Concentrates for Water-Bath Systems
*MI-GLOW® #778 -* MI-GLOW® #800 fluorescent particles premixed with liquid WETTING AGENT
771 for use in water media. Advance formulation allows for conversion to water bath from solvent bath
for many applications. Certifiable to AMS 3044 and major aerospace applications.
*M**I-GLOW® #820 *- MI-GLOW® #106 non-fluorescent particles premixed with liquid WETTING
AGENT #771 for use in water media. Higher particle concentration provides heavier indication buildup
for easy detection under visible light conditions.
*MI-GLOW® #920LC* – MI-GLOW® #920 fluorescent particles premixed with liquid WETTING AGENT
#771 for use in water media. Advance formulation allows for conversion to water bath from solvent bath
for many applications. Certifiable to AMS 3044 and major aerospace applications.
CIRCLESAFE® 778A *- Aerosol spray can version of MI-GLOW® #778. Carbon dioxide propellant for
odor-free, fume-free inspection. Excellent for detecting fine defects in confined areas. Packaged 12 cans
*CIRCLESAFE® 800A *- MI-GLOW® #800 fluorescent particles and CIRCLESOL M solvent packaged
ready-to-use in an aerosol can. Carbon dioxide propellant. Packaged 12 cans per carton.
*CIRCLESAFE® 820A* – Aerosol spray can version of MI-GLOW® #820. Carbon dioxide propellant for
odor-free, fume-free inspection. Packaged 12 cans per carton.
*CIRCLESAFE® 820AX* – A pre-proportioned combination of non-fluorescent black particles and an
odorless inspection oil vehicle, packaged in carbon dioxide charged aerosol cans. Designed to be used in
white light inspection for detecting very fine defects found in finished products and structural
*CIRCLESAFE® 850A* – MI-GLOW® #600 dual-light particles and liquid WETTING AGENT #771
(water media) packaged ready-to-use in an aerosol can. Carbon dioxide propellant. Packaged 12 cans per
*MI-GLOW® WCP *- A specially formulated white contrast paint, packaged as an aerosol, used to create a
consistent background on the component surface in a visible magnetic particle inspection scenario. When
dry, the white contrast paint is resistant to the wet method baths used for inspection, but is easily removed
from the demagnetized component surface with acetone.
MI-GLOW® 600LS RTU* – A Ready-to-Use oil bath used for magnetic particle inspection, packaged in a
hand-held spray bottle. The red oil system is used for visible and fluorescent magnetic particle inspection.
Designed to be used in visible light for revealing defects found in structural fabrications and with ultraviolet
light to further enhance defects in a well-lit or darkened area.
*MI-GLOW® 778S RTU *- A Ready-to-Use water bath used for magnetic particle inspection, packaged in
a hand-held spray bottle. The water bath contains fluorescent particles and special water chemistry, which
consists of corrosion inhibitors, anti-foaming agents, wetting agents and pH buffering agents. Designed
for revealing very fine defects on both machined and unfinished ferro-magnetic materials.
*MI-GLOW® 800LS RTU* – A Ready-to-Use pre-proportioned combination of fluorescent particles and
odorless inspection oil vehicle, packaged in a hand-held spray bottle. Designed for revealing very fine
defects, such as those found in finished products for the aerospace industry and other critical applications.
*MI-GLOW® 820LS RTU -* A Ready-to-Use pre-proportioned combination of non-fluorescent black
particles and odorless inspection oil vehicle, packaged in a hand-held spray bottle. Designed for revealing
very fine defects on both machined and unfinished ferro-magnetic materials.
*MI-GLOW® 820S RTU -* A Ready-to-Use water bath used for magnetic particle inspection, packaged in
a hand-held spray bottle. The water bath contains non-fluorescent particles and special water chemistry,
which consists of corrosion inhibitors, anti-foaming agents, wetting agents and pH buffering agents.
Designed for revealing very fine defects on both machined and unfinished ferro-magnetic materials.
*MI-GLOW® 850S RTU -* A Ready-to-Use water bath used for magnetic particle inspection, packaged in
a hand-held spray bottle. The water bath contains fluorescent particles and special water chemistry, which
consists of corrosion inhibitors, anti-foaming agents, wetting agents and pH buffering agents. This is a red
water system used for visible and fluorescent magnetic particle inspection. Designed to be used in visible
light for revealing defects found in structural fabrications and with ultra-violet light to further enhance
defects in a well-lit or darkened area.
*Dry Method Powders
60 Series* – These powders are available in four different colors. They are highly refined in order to detect
minute discontinuities, and conform to specifications AMS 3040, ASTM E-709, ASME Section V, and
*70 Series *- Fluorescent orange/red and fluorescent green powders meet the criteria of 60 Series powders.
*90 Series* – Bonded fluorescent orange/red powders meet the criteria of 60 Series powders. These
powders are specifically designed to be used with a blue-light.
*Fluorescent Magnetic Particles for Underwater Nondestructive Testing
**MI-GLOW® UW #1* – Bright pink particles are visible in natural light and fluoresce in UV light. Slightly
larger particle size for better enhancement of larger defects.
*MI-GLOW® UW #528* – Bright red particles are visible in natural light and fluoresce in UV light. Finer,
lighter particles remain in suspension longer and enhance finer defects.
*Magnetic Stripe Cards
TYPE 2000 MSC* – A magnetic stripe card used for instant evaluation of magnetic particle materials. This cards
is recognized as a tool for evaluation of magnetic particle inspection materials in ASTM E709-08 “Standard
Guide for Magnetic Particle Examination”, Paragraph 20.6.8 and Appendix X4; as well as in ASTM E-1444-05
“Standard Practice for Magnetic Particle Testing”, Appendix X7.3.
*TYPE A MSC* – A high coercivity magnetic stripe card that assists in evaluating the quality of magnetic particle
baths, suspension and dry powders. The card acts as a test piece and supplement to the ASTM D-96 settling tube,
Ketos ring and other tests for MPI materials.
AMS 2641 , AMS 3042. AMS 3044 ,AMS 3161 , ASME B&PV, ASTM E709 , ASTM E1444 , DOD-F-87935 , MIL-STD-271, MIL-STD-1949 ,MIL-STD-2132 , NAVSEA 250-1500-1, NTR-1E, Bell Helicopter-Textron, Boeing Aircraft BAC 5424, Boeing (Douglas Aircraft), General Electric Aircraft, Pratt & Whitney MPM , Pratt & Whitney PMC-1887, API RP 5A5 , AVSEA 250-1500-1, etc.
Demikian hal ini kami sampaikan, apabila pelanggan sekalian ingin membutuhkan keterangan lebih lanut seperti , Demo, harga, delivery dan lain sebagainya agar dapat menghubungi kami, atas perhatiannya diucapkan terimakasih.
Telp. + 62 8132 8484 289
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Anda mencari barang atau bahan yang tersebut di bawah ini ?
Silahkan hubungi Bahtiar
Email : email@example.com
HP : 08132 8484 289 (boleh sms)
FILM & CHEMICALS :
30 Foma Step , FILM Density Strip C/W, Certificate
Film R4 IF uk, 4″ x 10″
Film R4 IF uk, 4″ x 15″
Film R5 IF uk, 4″ x 10″
Film R5 IF uk, 4″ x 15″
Film R5 IF uk, 7″ x 17″
Film R7 IF uk, 4″ x 10″
Film R7 IF uk, 4″ x 15″
Film R7 IF Uk. 14″ x 17″
Film R5Pb Rollpack uk, 70mm x 90m
Film R7Pb Rollpack uk, 70mm x 90m
Film R4Pb Rollpack uk, 70mm x 90m
FILM D7NIF 4 x 10″
FILM D7NIF 4 x 15″
FILM D4NIF 4 x 10″
FILM D4NIF 4 x 15″
FILM D7FW 7 x 17″
FILM D4FW 7 x 17″
Developer POWDER G-230 For 10 ltr
FIXER POWDER G-305 For 10 ltr
Developer POWDER X – Dol ( 1×20 Ltr )
FIXER POWDER X – Fix ( 1×20 Ltr )
Foma Fixer Powder , FOMA FIX, for 1×9 ltr
Foma Developer Powder , FOMA DP, For 1 x 9 ltr
Probe & Cable :
Adapter BNC male to Lemo Male
Adapter BNC female to Lemo female
Probe cable striaght connector for TC-560
Standard Angle Beam Transducer 4Mhz, 45
Standard Angle Beam Transducer 4Mhz, 60
Standard Angle Beam Transducer 4Mhz, 70
Standard Angle Beam Transducer 2Mhz, 45
Standard Angle Beam Transducer 2Mhz, 60
Standard Angle Beam Transducer 2Mhz, 70
Probe Normal PN20 – 4MHz Baca lebih lanjut